Chicken Heart BBQ
Chicken hearts BBQ is very common in Brazil and super easy to prepare. This typical Brazilian BBQ dish is found in Churrascarias buffet restaurants throughout the country.
- Chicken hearts (I usually find it on my local Turkish store)
- Rock Salt
- Optional (chillies of your choice)
- Olive oil
- The chicken hearts should already be clean, so no prep needed.
- The simple version, Just add some rock salt add a few chicken hearts to a skewer and cook it over the BBQ for 5 min on each side.
- If you would like a bit more flavour and heat keep reading.
- Crush into a paste the chillies, garlic and some table salt, with a pestle and mortar.
- Add some olive oil to the paste and mix it well.
- Marinate the chicken hearts for at least 30 min.
- The add a few hearts to a skewer and cook over a hot BBQ for 5 minutes each side.