Its really tasty, it just gives a crunchy texture to dishes. we just sprinkle some over the top.
- 200g Manioc flour (Gari Flour)
- 2 x Spring onions ( scallions for our American friends)
- half onion finely chopped
- Black pepper
- 4 x Hard boiled eggs
- 1 x fried plantain
- Vegetable oil
- Heat up 2 tbsp of oil in a pan, on medium heat.
- Add the onions and sweat them for a while.
- Add 200 gr of Manioc Flour and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Cut the hard boiled eggs into small pieces, add it to the pan.
- Dice the fried plantain into small cubes and add to the pan. The plantain will add a nice hint of sweetness to the dish.
- chop the spring onions, add it to the pan.
- season to taste.