Passion Fruit Mousse
Simple classic Brazilian dessert recipe, refreshingly good!
- 1 can of condensed milk (400g)
- Same measure of double cream
- 8 Passion fruits (they are so small in the UK, in Brazil they are huge)
- Cut 7 of the passion fruits in half and scrape the contents into a bowl, discard the skins
- Add the passion fruit to a blender, ad a little bit of water (not much)
- Blend the passion fruit into a pulp
- Pass the pulp through a sieve into a bowl
- To the passion fruit add the condensed milk
- On a separate bawl beat the cream until soft peaks form
- Mix 1/3 of the wiped cream into the passion fruit pulp slowly
- Them mix the remaining 2/3 into it at normal speed
- Refrigerate it for 2 to 3 hours
- Before serving use the remaining passion fruit to decorate.