Pulled Short Ribs
This is a recipe I just came across, my Step mum sent it to me. Thank you Leda!!!
Delicious and easy to make pulled short ribs, for this recipe we will be using a pressure cooker.
- 2 kg of Short ribs (beef)
- 2 big onions
- 3 beef stock cubes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Get your pressure cooker, If you don't have one I would suggest investing, they are not expensive and could reduce dramatically the time spent on cooking.
- Add the short ribs to the pan.
- Peel and cut the onions into quarters, add the onions to the pan.
- Crumble the stock cubes on top of the ribs.
- Put the lid on, make sure its locked.
- Cook it on a high heat for about 45 to 50 min.
- Run the pan under cold water for 30 seconds before opening the pressure pan to cool it down.
- Open the lid and enjoy a soft tender short ribs melting off the bone!
- Serving options.
- Serve it with plain rice, Boiled Cassava and tomato salad.