Bolinho de arroz – rice cakes
Traditional rice cakes 😉 .
This recipe is so simple to prepare and also a great party snack too… I hope you like as much as we do 🙂
Bolinho de arroz rice cakes
I remember my mum and grandmother always preparing this dish with left over cooked rice from the previous day, transforming the old rice into a complete new dish that everyone loves!
Write a review
- 600gr of cooked rice
- 300gr of cheese (I use mature cheddar)
- 2-3 tbl spoons of chopped parsley
- 2x cloves of crashed garlic
- 3x large eggs
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Sliced lime and chilly sauce on the side
- Very easy to prepare, put all the ingredients in a blender and give it a quick blend. Not too much as we still want to have some of the rice grains to give it a nice bit and crunchiness to the little cakes.
- The blended ingredients should have a nice firm consistence to allow you to shape the cakes with your hands and hold its shape.
- Deep fry the little cakes until they reach a nice golden colour.
- There you are, tasty rice cakes to be served as a side dish or a party snack. Enjoy!
Brazilian Chef https://www.brazilianchef.co.uk/
(Visited 277 times, 1 visits today)