This salad is very common in Brazil and probably most places around the world.
We would serve this with most meals, but it goes especially well with BBQ.
Write a review
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- 2 spring onions
- Pepper (optional)
- Parsley (optional)
- Juice of 1 Lime
- olive oil to taste
- Salt and black pepper to taste.
- Cut all the ingredients.
- Put it into a bawl.
- On a separate container, prepare the dressing.
- Add the juice of a lime, same amount of olive oil, salt and black pepper to taste and mix.
- 10 minutes from serving add the dressing to the salad.
- Enjoy this simple yet refreshing salad.
Brazilian Chef https://www.brazilianchef.co.uk/
(Visited 137 times, 1 visits today)