Delicious, simple and healthy (shhh)
A simple dish we love it here at home. always get it when it’s in season.
- Spring Greens
- Lime or lemon
- Break the leaves from the stalk, wash them.
- Roll the leaves onto a tight roll.
- Cut them as thinly as you can or as thinly your knife skills allow you to.
- On a frying pan , on high heat, add some butter.
- Let it melt.
- add the Greens.
- cook it for 1 to 2 minutes.
- add salt and black pepper to taste.
- get it off the heat, squeeze some lime/lemon over it and server.